Parkinson's DiseaseTraining: Our carers and agency staff are trained and made aware of the various client needs for the conditions we care for. They are trained to NHS standards. We have a Understanding Parkinson's disease Awareness and Management course that our care workers take as part of their training. Below is a list of some of the subjects covered during the Parkinson's disease course/ training:
- 1. Awareness of Parkinson’s.
- 2. Communication.
- 3. Individual tailored/ person centred care.
- 4. Medication and how Parkinson's disease is management
- 5. Our training department work together with our quality control department to maintain the standards of the services we offer.
Types of Parkinson’sThere are different types of strong and vary from individual to individual . Some people only suffer with a short term stroke and some suffer on a long term. There are four main types of stroke listed below:
- 1.Vascular parkinsonism.
- 2.Idiopathic Parkinson's disease.
- 3.Dementia with Lewy bodies.